Friday, June 15, 2012

18-year-old Seattle bottom seeks BB top to "fuck the shit out of me like its a new chapter in my life so I can move on"




















A post spotted on Craigslist Seattle today:
Sub Bttm seeking hung cock - 18 (North Seattle ) 
Its been a long few weeks finishing up school with finals and today was my last day. 
Im looking for someone to fuck the shit out of me like its a new chapter in my life so I can move on. 
Here is a list of turn ons:
- Bareback
-Uncut
-Dom/ Aggressive guys
- Outdoor fun
- light kink
Athletic bodies...
-Being a party Bttm :) 
Anyways. YOU MUST HOST. 
I am looking to do this soon, or later this evening. 
Send pics and stats to get a reply, and please put BB Bottom in the Subject so I know its real. 

Follow @barecurious on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment